Saturday, December 27, 2014

Some Recipes I want to try

I created this blog to save the links of some recipes I want to try. They are mostly recipes I have seen on Facebook but I wanted them in a format where I could find them later to try them. I'll also post reviews and comments once I do try the recipes. If you have any to share or tweaks that you personally make the recipes I post, I'd love to see them.

The first recipe I'm posting is "Digestive Juice" - for the last month I have been mostly juicing and eating one light meal a day - all veggies. Trying to help my digestion naturally to the extent I can.

http://foodmatters.tv/content/digestion-juice-recipe-and-the-importance-of-gut-health

I'm not sure about the aloe vera … I mean I rub it on my arms for sunburns but I've never eaten it. I have seen it in the grocery stores so perhaps it's worth trying.

This is a healthy "nog" that I made for Christmas eve …

http://kriscarr.com/recipe/for-the-love-of-nog/

It was quite tasty, but I didn't use whole nutmeg as I didn't want to deal with the grater on Christmas eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment